Council 12749 Recurring Activities:
- Fish Feast - Each Friday during the Lenten season, a fish dinner is prepared and served by the Knights, assisted by a parish host organization. The host organization receives the net proceeds of the dinner, to support that organization's goals. This event has proven to be enormously popular with the St. James & St. Leo community, as evidenced by the sell out crowds. In addition to raising funds for the hosting parish organizations, the Fish Feast has been a terrific parish community builder, as attendees get to meet and know their fellow parishioners.
- Community Breakfast - About six Sundays a year, the Knights prepare and serve a pancake breakfast for parishioners. The breakfasts begin at the beginning of the school year (September). Net proceeds from the breakfast are donated to various charitable organizations.
- Spooky Knights - Late in October, the Knights start to howl and get spooky with an evening event for young people.
- Knights Choir - Near Mother's Day, the St. James Knights participate as the choir for the Sunday 9AM Mass, a tradition for the last 10 years.
- Charity Mania - In the fall, the Knights participate in football mania, in the spring, it's basketball mania. These games of chance provide fun and raise money for various charitable causes.
- Tootsie Roll Drive - In the fall, our council also conducts their annual drive to raise money for mentally and physically challenged youth.
- Fair Trade Coffee and VG donuts - available on the Patio Of The Bells after Sunday morning Masses while meeting and greeting your fellow Knights and parishioners.